Pete, Keith & Eric

Sorry if this is common knowledge.  In Atlanta in 1974, Eric Clapton's
comeback tour came to town at the Omni (for the final show?).  We had
decent floor seats, about 20th row.  My pal David noticed early on that
Pete was standing offstage having a good time.  (Not too hard to ID Pete
in the dark if you get a profile!) Later on we saw Keith.  When Clapton's
band came out for the encore, they did one song, then Pete came out to
join in and do a little Chuck Berry duckwalk.  Evidently the excitement
was too much for Keith; he decided he wanted to play, too, and as there
wasn't an extra drum kit set up, he wrestled Eric's drummer off his stool
and took over (in inimitable Keith style).  They traded off a few times
before the end; when it was all done, the entire band was grinning and
laughing.
	David and I took a chance and staked out one of the hotels
afterward; we got lucky and saw Pete, played goofy fans, then saw Keith
in classic pose--face down in the elevator lobby, famously inebriated but
having a wonderful time.  The roadies shooed us off, but we have memories
that haven't faded in over two decades.
	Do I get to count this as another time I saw the band?