exposure

        You know, I'm beginning to think that there are some really major
links between what you're exposed to as a young child and what you do as an
adult.
        To cite a common example, Pete was "exposed" to his crazy
grandmother and later, without knowing that Gra'ma was nuts and had treated
him strangely, wrote "Tommy", a potential reflection (no pun intended) of
this childhood event.
        I forced my dad to watch 30 Years of Maximum R&B with me on
Saturday, and for some reason he started talking about sitting down with me
when I was 6 or 7 to watch a special on the Who.  It was in the formative
years when I just discovering that I liked music.  (Could also be where I
got that image in my mind of Pete at a microphone.)  Coincidence or not that
I fell under the Who's spell?

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"And I will be... you'll all see I'm the one." - The Who