new album

I've heard speculations that John, pete, and rog are planning to do a new
album after the tour is done.  Is this true?  I've also heard the john
wants to work more on his solo band?   What's next?

Ross gianfortune.
bass, drums, guitar.
http://terra.igcom.net/~ross15/ross.html

[Amendment I]
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."