Cymbals and such

THE STORY SO FAR:

First Joel asked:
>Does anyone know what kind of drums & cymbals Zakk Starkey is using on the
>Quad tour?

Then Jennifer replied:
>I noticed that his cymbals were Zinjaban (sp?).

     My drummer friends and I got a kick out of this one. Zak's cymbals are
_Zildjian_ cymbals. For all of those non-drummers out there (like Jen), Avedis
Zildjian is the world's leading manufacturer of cymbals and random
accessories. :)
     If you want to go into even more detail, Zak uses the same cymbals as his
father, Zildjian Customs (by now, probably the new Azukas).

Moon lives,
Matt

***
matthew_megyes@wra.k12.oh.us