Re: The Poll

Jerry F.:

Thankee thankee! It's not every day I am called the coolest Who  fan
that ANYONE is aware of (with the possible exception of my mum...who
thought Jim Morrison was in the Who...but that's another story). It was
quite fun doing the poll, and I expect I'll be doing a third one sooner
or later.

And to Matt, who suggested that LAL went up in popularity because of the
reissue:
I don't think that's it, as the new LAL had been reissued some time
before I took the first census...but maybe everyone just delayed a long
time in buying it? :)

                                    -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com