Buffalo Ny show!!!!!!!!!!!Marine Midland Arena!!!!

Gawd I m  still spinning from this!
Lucky me was able to get 2 seats in the second row with unbelievable views
of Pete, Rog, John and the rest of the ensemble going thru Quad

I took a nite to myself to rent Quadrophrenia earlier in the week and
played the album most of the time at work... my co-workers must have thought
I was nuts or something

I m too excited to sleep at the moment   But of course it was worth it...
hopefully The Who will tour again in the future but I m not taking any chances!