How Many Times

The very first concert I ever saw was by The Who. It was on John's birthday
Oct 9/82 at CNE Stadium in Toronto. This show totally blew me away! This was
definitely a turning point in my life, right Chow!

I was too young to see any shows with Keith. The late 60's & early 70's were
a very exciting time for many bands and fans. I wish that I would have been
born 10-15 years earlier to see The Who and Led Zeppelin in their prime! I
finally had a chance to see The Who on their Farewell tour in 82. I swore
that if I ever had the chance to see The Who again I would see as many shows
as possible. So here's my list, so far:

The Who:
        10/09/82 in Toronto @ CNE Stadium
        06/23/89 in Toronto @ CNE Stadium
        06/24/89 in Toronto @ CNE Stadium
        07/16/89 in Pittsburgh @ Three Rivers Stadium
        08/22/89 in San Diego @ Jack Murphy Stadium
        08/26/89 in Los Angeles @ L.A. Coliseum
        08/30/89 in Oakland @ Oakland Coliseum Stadium
        08/16/96 in New York @ Madison Square Garden
        08/17/96 in New York @ Madison Square Garden
        08/18/96 in New York @ Madison Square Garden

I have tickets for the following Who shows:

        11/08/96 in Pittsburgh @ Civic Arena
        11/09/96 in Buffalo @ Marine Midland Arena

Roger Daltrey:
        08/07/94 in Toronto @ Kingswood Music Theatre

John Entwistle:
        03/17/96 in Toronto @ The Warehouse

Pete Townshend:
        07/10/93 in Toronto @ Massey Hall

Hopefully there will be many more shows to come?

Steve

From: Henry Gambill <hgambill@pepperdine.edu>