The Who in Detriot

The Who as Wesley Willis would say "Really Kicked a Donkey ass" last night,
the whole show was great and the crowd was really into it only a few people
who were there who should not have been. I felt Linda Perry was very good as
the opening act her version of House of The Rising Sun was great. The Palace
went nuts when Quad started i think the guy who was Jimmy was Peter Brady in
the Brady Bunch Movie but i could be wrong. I liked the way they cut new
footage with stuff from the movie. The Ox did a near 5 minute bass solo on
5.15 that made up for no Boris or My Wife in the encore. Pete showed he is
still the best during Drowned and WGFA, Roger sounded great and i hope i look
as good as him when i am in my 50's. Only bad part of show was some smelly
drunk guy tryed to steal my great seat when i went to take wizz during the
standing O, He shoved me and my friend but Palace security nabbed him and
they apolgized to us for the incovenice, also no smoking of any kind was done
during the show atleast where i sat anyone who flamed up anything was warned
and a 2nd time kicked out wich i was happy about because pot smoke gives me
such a bad headache.
 I am hoping for a unplugged or another tour in 97 or 98 that would be the
best for all.