Question on Tommy

I have been having a discussion with a business partner on Tommy.  He says that Tommy was first issued with the
LSO (blue pie crust cover- my description) and I thought that The Who had issued the album prior to the LSO
version.  I state this because I think that I have an album of the opera that was issued before the LSO
version.  Unfortunately, my record collection is in storage in another state and I can not provide any other
information.

I appreciate any information that you can provide.

Sincerely,

James Mason
e-mail: TAME-INFO-SOL-INC@postoffice.worldnet.att.net