Hoping to meet all of you!

This past summer I met several of you at Molly Wees in NY. Scott, Trish, The
Guy from Germany, Jose, Jason, Mark, Andy, Amy, Amira, The Guy from Florida,
The Guy from NAked Video who sold me a ticket and who ever else I left out.
I had a great time.  Hopefully some of you will be at Chelios's tonight(1137
West Madison 312-455-1237).

Here is a list of people that will be at Chelios's tonight before and after
the show:

KC
Mike
Waz
Eric and his girl
Mark
Don
Dave

Sounds like a guy fest, uh?  Where are the woman?  Why won't our wives go to
the show?

Dan Scurio
Regional Account Representative
Greenbrier & Russel, Inc.