Oh wow oh wow oh wow...

In a few short hours, I will be on my way to Chicago to see our boys!
THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE! When I first started listening to the e Who, I
never even DREAMED that I'd ever get to see them/reasonable facsimilie
live. But now I am! And my first and favorite Who album, "Quadrophenia"!
I'll be back on Saturday with a full report. Stay tuned! :)

Special thanks to Pammela, Tom, and Amira. Love you guys!

                                              -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com