I never even DARED to DREAM...

A long long time ago (summer of '94), a young girl known as Yellow
Ledbetter bought her very first Who album, "Quadrophenia". She never
even dreamed that she would ever hear "Quadrophenia" live. Sure, it
would be great, it had swiftly become her ALL-TIME FAVORITE album, but
come on! The Who formally broke up the year after she was born! She had
never even heard of the '89 reunion tour at that time, and even if she
had, well, that was five long years ago and not an event that seemed
likely to repeat itself.

Flash forward a little more than two years. Hi! Welcome to the present!
I'll be your host, Yellow Ledbetter. Thanks to this list, the Prodigy
Who area, and the ever wonderful Pamela, Amira, and Tom, in one short
day I shall be seeing our boys at the Chicago United Center! I CAN
HARDLY BELIEVE IT! OH MY OH MY OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS ALMOST TOO GOOD
TO BE TRUE! I AM SO EXCITED! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Expect a full report on Saturday. :)

                                                 -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com