Favorite Who thing that I own and...

Easily, the favorite Who thing that I own is an autographed copy of the UK
version of PT's Empty Glass (LP)!  A close second is the German PHASES box
set, which I bought for only $49.00 back in 1981-82 and haven't played any
of them yet!

Dave Hughes

P.S. Best Who song or single that didn't get the proper exposure that it
deserved is the group version of "Let's See Action."  Wasn't this a third of
the trilogy of singles that was released that had the same poitical theme?
The others were WGFA and "Relay."  Or was "Join Together" a part of the trilogy?
JT was, of course, another song that didn't get enough exposure IMHO.