Cache Cache

Seems like Cache Cache is showing up on a lot of "worst of" lists.  Am I the
only one that thinks this is a good song?  Definitely one of my favorites
from Face Dances.  If I recall correctly, many of the lyrics are directed
toward Roger; in many ways, it harkens back to By Numbers.  I'm particularly
moved by the poignancy of verses like:

Did you ever pass the police at work
And hope that they might take you in
Did you ever wonder why music hurts
When someone plays it aloof to sin
Did you ever believe that a smile could cure
A happy face keep you warm at night?
Were you ever fooled by laughters lure
Only to find that they laughed in spite?

This, to me, is one of those post-Moon songs where the band is firing on all
four cylinders - Roger's vocal is passionate, John's bass rumbles, Pete's
guitar is razor sharp, and I doubt even Moon could have bested Kenney's
powerful drumming.  Hell, even the trippy keyboard lines are worth the price
of admission!

There ain't no bears in there...