Pete's drummers

Hi everybody,
    It's been a while since I've posted, but I have a question to
pose.  Why is it that Pete seems to use Mark Brzezicki only during
recording and not on tour?  I might be wrong, but I have only heard
of Pete using Simon Phillips while touring.  Any reason for this?
    Also, there is only one who song that I can think of that I don't
enjoy.  It is The Real Me on the box set with Kenney Jones on drums.
It just doesn't compare to the original version with Keith.  I can
hardly stand to listen to it.

Christian