Re: Censor-round

> Please keep in mind that this guy tried to get one of us (at least) thrown
> off the Digest because he wouldn't "tow the line" and also contacted the
> Digest leader (Paul) to get him to enforce RT's will.

This is a lie; I never asked for anyone to be "thrown off".  My
message to Paul is included below so you can judge for yourself.
At any rate, I don't understand why its so important to go on and on
and on and on about this subject when I've stopped sending reminders to
people that this list is supposed to be about the Who, not beavis and
butthead, josie and the pussycats, etc.

Mr. Leaman says he has "contacted me extensively"; well if you
consider a stream of insults to be extensive contact, I guess that's
true.  At any rate, this will be my last reply on the subject.

-- BEGIN included message

Would you please send this guy a reminder to keep his posts on-topic?
My polite request was met with a rather rude response.