Miscellany

1) I got yer censorship right here: UuuuuunnGGGHHHHH!
2) Gosh, Please Please Please is one of my very very favorite Who songs (or
covers of others);  and fun to play on guitar - classic, pure, British R&B
stylization.
3) Now what's the damned deal with the IOW laserdisc.  Really. Come on.
4) Californica is moving north a helluva lot faster than 1 inch per year.
More like 50,000 people per year.
5) Lesse: 68 SG (Custom, ScottyTee?) Cutomised further.  I know it's a travesty, but back then the damned thing only cost $200 and I think I did a nice job.
Also, Hiwatt DR103 head and twin cabinets. (Yeah, he had both cabinets populated, so to speak. It is true that lacking a slanted cabinet Hiwatt speakers were somewhat, ah, er, directional).  Plenty of internal Modifications on the
Hiwatt, as did the Who.  I was told some company in France did the mods, repairs, and maintenance on Pete's amps.  Just a rumor I s'pose.  Then don't forget
the 12 string 1964 Rick.  God it sounds great through the Hiwatts.  Incredibly
loud at a low setting.  (gotta have the proper mods, tho...). The cabs have
been gone through, as well.... Then there's the PT reissue Rick (#125).
I've seen quite a few floating around on videos... And one or two in PDX.

6) Kevin's Bass amp is really cool.  Definitely the genuine article.

7)ScottyTee!  Nice to hear from you again.  I'll get in touch with you soon.
Too bad you're not coming through town on the Tommy Broadway thing.  Kevin
and I would definitely get together wi` ye.

8) So is the Broadway production coming through Stumptown or not?

Jeff