Re: coolest who thing.

>I'm curious what the coolest who related thing each of you owns would be.
>Mine is the volume knob from the gibson Pete supposedly recorded Tommy
>with. Does anyone know if he really used a gibson on Tommy? Anyway, it=20
>it stuck firmly in the place of a knob on my bass. =20
>bob main ringpiece and godspeed (band and label)

I wrote a letter to Pete when I was on a trip to England in 83'. I was 17=
 and I was spending all of my high school graduation money! Anyway, I wrote=
 the letter - took it to the mail office in London - and promptly forgot=
 about it.
After being back in the states for a couple of weeks I received a very kind=
 letter from Pete. In it he mentioned that he was busy with producing=
 Simon's album and with work at Faber & Faber. And most importantly, he=
 signed it in his own hand. I've had the letter framed for the last 13 yrs.

Don