My own Beavis and Butthead sketch...

Okay, I'm sure ya'll are sick of these by now, but I just couldn't
resist writing my own! :) :) :)

Butthead: Uh...is this Oasis?
Beavis: Yeah! It's Oasis! <sings line from an Oasis song...I don't know
any myself, so use your imagination>
Butthead: They're always playing these bands from that country where
everything sucks.*
Beavis: Yeah, yeah, huh huh, <singing> teeeeeeeeeeeea for twooooooooooo!
Butthead: Wait a minute, this isn't Oasis!
Beavis: Yeah, whoa!
Butthead: These guys rock!
Beavis: Yeah, they rock! Huh, huh huh, huh!
<Beavis and Butthead both do their little headbanging bit>
Butthead: The only way this could get any cooler would be if they
started smashing things up.
Beavis: Yeah! Smash it, smash it! Huh huh huh!
B&B in unison: WHOA!
Beavis: Get the amp, the amp! Huh huh huh huh.
Butthead: Destruction rocks!
Beavis: These guys are so cool, they could be from Seattle.
Butthead: Hey Beavis, I look all white but my dad is black.
Beavis: Huh, huh huh, I'm a boy but my mother won't admit it.
Butthead: That's because you're a wuss!

                                  -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com