Who's smartest?

        Rich B made a few interesting points.  Who IS "smarter"?  How does
one rate that intelligence?

PETE: The obvious choice for many, as Rich B pointed out.  But he often goes
back on what he's said just weeks, days, or even minutes earlier!
Creative, certainly - look at what he's written!  (Some of the things he
says are pretty creative, too...)

JOHN: Likely to be the next choice, for his humour and wit.  He is a quick
thinker (look at his snide remarks...) and Rich B appreciates how he
"restrains his emotions".  On the other hand, he's not a very fast writer
(his trilogy on the Who, in progress for how many years now?).

ROGER: Probably the last on anyone's list (unfortunately) just because he
was           thrown out of schools (that is plural), and is known for power
rather           than thought; also as pig-headed as Pete (we all know what
that led to),         and prone to outbursts.  I would put him near the top
of my list,               actually, for two things: (a) he is very sensible
and a clear thinker           and (b) he managed to avoid most of the
problems (drugs, alcohol, death)         that trapped the other three.

KEITH: A fine sense of humour, for certain, and a talent for finding things
to         do...  He did not, however, know when to stop until it was too
late.          (He was heavy on the booze for a long time before he made a
ditch effort         to kick it, and then...)  As Rich B pointed out, he did
know how to live         life to its fullest.

KENNEY: I would've forgotten about him if Rich B hadn't mentioned him.  Does
he         speak English?  I think I've heard Rabbit Bundrick say more.
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."