anagrams

>I guess I should have used quotation marks or caps.  I wasn't surprised
>that they were advertising the Quad CD, like you said they have a habit
>of advertising for stuff they don't have (can you say IOW).

IOW?  Does that mean "I Owe Who"? <grin>
        You know, there are two other anagrams that have been getting at me,
and I can't figure them out.
        MSG (I assume you aren't referring to the flavour-enhancer)
        MG (same thing?)
        Help me!
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."