RE: Tommy CDROM thoughts

>Folks:
>
>Last night I spent about 3 hours going through the
>Tommy CDROM.
>For those of you who hate long messages:
>Overall, it's a nice piece of work, but it has one major shortcoming:
>the video and audio clips are way too short.

I thought this was a well-written and informative review.  Thanks for your
opinions!
Now *I* need some help with this.  I just got mine today, and everytime I want
to see it the computer has to "reinstall" it or something...is that necessary?
 I'm asking because I am completely computer illiterate and I need help from
someone on this list...anybody?