Re: is it censorship?

Rich,

Re:
>I wasn't trying to be a "cop"; all I asked was that people try to
>behave a little responsibly.

By whose definition?  In my eyes I WAS behaving responsibly.  I think
others who received your posts would say the same.

Re:
>I never censored anyone

You tried but were unsucessful.

Re:
>What was a simple request was blown WAY out of proportion and your
>little two cents merely perpetuates more falsehoods.

I call it as I see it.  Your "simple requests" came with the explicit
threat of receiving more such messages every time we posted "off topic".

Sorry if your feelings were hurt by people publicly tooling on you, but you
brought it on yourself.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150
TEL: 03-3486-8861 FAX: 03-3486-8862

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson