Re: Roger's videos

I have the offical "Ride A Rock Horse" video, with the box, and on VHS
(unlike Fang who has it on Beta!) I remember when some of these videos were
played on "Don Kirschner's Rock Concert" and I, being young and gullible,
didn't realize they were on tape... but anyway, I still remember Don
Kirschner introducing Roger by saying "And now for all you Rrrrroger Daltrey
fans, here's a special treat".

I also have a video of Keith in the recording studio singing a song called
"Do Me Good" that was to have been on his second solo album...

Pamela