Mr. Censor Builds His Dream House

>The sad thing is - he didn't answer with even a single line in 24 hours.  Some
>`Thank you.' or `Sorry, I have to disagree, because...' was the least I had
>expected.  Instead, I must hear from Mark that Mr. Censor took the time to
>harass him explicitely in a non-standard private message.

Bernrd:

He did indeed write several messages to me, all of which I replied to. He
accused me of insulting him because A) I called him a censor...which I
didn't. B) I called him a tightass, which I believe is a valid and
reasonable assessment of his behavior both here and privately. C) I called
him chum (shark bait). Well, OK...I did and I'm not ashamed of it. In my
humorous way of looking at things, I find that sort of thing funny and I
never resist an impulse like that. The truth is that I was trying to lead
him to the light ("I overwhelm as I approach you..."). I now believe that is
not possible. He's trapped (mentally) in a little booth wherein he works,
his "dream house." I can dig it; I was trapped in a crappy job until 3
months ago. However, I made my escape. Is it wrong of me to try to get him
out of HIS trap earlier in his life?
Instead, I have become (in his mind) his main adversary. Well, no problem.
That's his little problem, not mine.

>This is the point where I really think that Rich T. owes us some apology.
>
>He behaves disgustingly, though I am not yet completely convinced that he is a
>bad guy.

That's because he didn't reply to your EMail.

>Sorry for the lack of Who content.  We are all wasting our time here.

Perhaps, but it gave the chance to play off on the title once again.

                   Cheers                   ML