Worst Who songs?

Jim, Re:

> Q: What Who (or PT) song that was released as a single should never have
> been?
>
> My response:  "Dogs" was a pretty silly bit

Have to disagree.  "Dogs" is a great and funny description of the atmosphere of
a dog race.  It's one of my favorite Who songs.

But, considering the question, you might be right:  "Dogs" can easily be
misunderstood as being silly by less insightful listeners.  Therefore it's
not really top ten material and probably should not have been released as a
single...

Kevin, Re:

> What Who (or PT) song that was released as a single should never have
> been?
> <<<
> No contest.  Athena.  Worst Who song ever.

IYHO.  I happen to like `Athena'.

I don't think that there are any bad Who songs at all - only some bad
performances and a couple of bad recordings/mixes.

My personal least favorite Who song is `Did you steal my money'.  (Ever
listened to that one with headphones?  Well, don't try - the background vocals
are unbearable...)  But that doesn't mean that I consider it as really bad...

Hey, Lev, wouldn't this be a nice topic for your next poll?  `The Bottom Ten
Who Songs of The Who Digest'.

Bernd   ---   `... we are a happy couple, you and me,
               with a greyhound at either knee'