Re: Who flicks

>Mark Leaman did a great job with his analysis
>of the two movies.

Brendon:

Gee, thanks!
One thing I meant to mention about Quad-the-movie: the bathroom scene where
we see Jimmy reflected in the mirrors...brilliant, that. In fact, there are
many scenes like that I enjoy. "We are the Mods!" with arms raised, "Bloody
split personality!", the scene in the train, "There it is, on the floor!
Bloody Mr. Postman...", the scene over the cliffs as Jimmy rides along,
"Ain't taking no chances, am I?", Sting in the courtroom, "Oh yeah? And what
about us? Was that just a giggle?", the bathroom scene, "I BEG your
pardon?", "I ain't taking all this fuckin' change."...

                   Cheers                   ML