Brad's Question (it has Who content)

Q: What Who (or PT) song that was released as a single should never have
been?

My response:  "Dogs" was a pretty silly bit (although Pete has said that its
failure inspired him toward the grander project he'd been working on.  I
think it was eventually called TOMMY.  As far as a second place, I'd vote for
"Squeeze Box."  I inevitably skip that track on the WBN CD.  As for a Pete
song, I think he should have skipped issuing "Face Dances, Pt. 2."
 "Uniforms" would have better from that album (and its absence from Pete's
so-called "best of" stinks).

Q. What Who (or PT) song that wasn't ever a major release should have been?

My response:  I guess Brad means what song would I have like to have seen be
a major hit for the Who.  Hm...I'd have to say I'd have love to have seen
"The Real Me" be a big hit.  It may have done a lot to keep the Who on an
upward trend in the 70s and shown Pete that QUAD was not a "failure" (so
labeled by Pete).

Jim