Bunches of Who-related thoughts (maybe)

Hi all,

Okay, I listened to the damn thing again.  Keith says, "He was a rust
repairer (laughs from audience"......I was a rust repairer and full time
survivor. I survived all the (speech problem from Keith) major
earthquakes..." so I'm keepin' it in anyway.  Pbbblt.

Next thing- the new R&B book does not come with any flexidisc at all,
unless it's just my copy.  I doubt it though.  On another note, does
anybody know if the 'oo have started in on rehearsals yet?  I must admit
I'm pretty pissed that Pete may not be playing much guitar- even if he was
just on acoustic, I would be happy....

Finally, with all this talk that we've been having about some of the rarer
live tracks (I believe Gary and Bruce were discussing this), I had an idea
that I can only pose to the group as I do not have the resources to do it
myself- I think it would be a great idea to have a tape tree of various
not so typical Who live tunes, like the ones mentioned- perhaps the Who
live version of I Am An Animal, Cat's In The Cupboard, maybe the 1976 Who
Are You, Dance It Away, Face Dances, etc...anybody think this might work?

See ya

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May