Re: No Who ContentSun Dec 7 14:33:52 PST 1997

On Tue, 21 May 1996 13:47:15 -0400 (EDT), Lev Polinsky
<polinsky@husc.harvard.edu> wrote:

>The difference between what most people do, Rich, and what you sent, is
>that most people have the creativity/time to come up with original
>material to send to the who list.  If you wanna send non-who stuff, make
>it original.  Even fffffffffffad;gk dahgdhaljhdkhagdhgiewai
>ughdiahowhkjfhdsaohkgfewahlkdhij fhkahjfdhalhdkjahflhd jfalhdkjfjalds
>hkfdlahkjfdjlahfdjjaldhfjlk would have been better than what you sent.

No, Lev, I must disagree. If you look closely, he sent a copy of a
bulletin whose subject is saving the Internet from censorship.

Now, the real question is whether he is smart enough to have such a
highly developed sense of irony, or as an alternative, he just grabbed
the first long thing he could find in his mailbox and still doesn't
have a fucking clue.

We could do a poll on it.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and
the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell