Weasles! Dammit! Weasles! Ouch!

I've been on the list for a little over a month and want to say how it's
affected me. I was in the mode that some of you have written about. I spent
little time listening to the many CD's and LP's. I just lost interest
because I was too "busy". After reading the posts for awhile, I found myself
making time to listen to The Who and other artists I like. I pulled out my
JAE solo lp's and listened to them for the 1st time in about 5 yrs!

What really made me happy though was seeing so many posts with a terrific
sense humor. I knew that Who fans had great taste in music but didn't know
that MOST of them were as warped as me! Fang, Gary M., Jennifer, Litgo, Doug
C. all have made me laugh as well as informed me. So, since I have little
knowlege to offer the group, I thought at least I could offer some amusing
little posts to be usful to the list. I guess where I'm getting at with this
is that I for one get as much out of the off-topic posts as the on-topic.

I appreciate the formentioned person's and everybody else that takes the
time to post all the information and anecdotes.I can't remember who said it,
but in an earlier post he said that he wanted to know about how Who fans
think. Not just about The Who. I echo those sentiments.

BTW.although my Who knowlege is puny compared to some of you. I won a radio
trivia contest a few years back. There were 5 difficult questions asked over
a period of weeks. The next question wasn't asked til the last one was
answered correctly. All 5 questions had to be answered correctly at one time
to win. When they finally got to the last question it was: WHO GAVE PETE THE
GUITAR HE PLAYED ON WHO'S NEXT? I won a Carver CD player and 66 CD's with
that one. Who here knows the answer??

Love and Thread,

Scott
Scott Curtis