Re: 3/4 Who Content

>What Who (or PT) song that wasn't ever a major release should have
>     ^^been?
>
>     I would say "Boris The Spider" should have been a single, at least in
>     America.  Pete said as much in his MBB&B review, but says the idea was
>     nixed because of his personal jealousy.
>     Another would be "Going Mobile" or "Baba O'Riley" which might have
>     done better on U.S. pop radio than "Behind Blue Eyes."

To which I would add "Uneasy Street."  The more I listen to it, the more I
like it.  It's got everything that makes a hit single--well crafted music and
lyrics, a "story" which stands by itself, and a hell of a hook.  After
hearing it once, that hook drove me nuts until I figured out where I'd heard
it.

Wish I could be that good....

MN