Read My Lips: No New Who Content

>OK, I'll play it the way all you listers seem to like it.  I'll just
>start sending any random garbage that *I* think is important to the
>list and append a single sentence of obligatory marginal who content
>to the end.

Rich T:

There is such a thing as being too extreme, you know. If you don't find the
humor that's posted here funny, well tough titty (sorry to the female
members, but it's just the perfect thing to say in this
situation...sometimes you've got to go with what works)! Ignore it. I
promise you that it won't do anything nasty to your psyche.
In the meantime, as has been suggested to you by several people, post some
Who material yourself. Live as you want us to live. Set an example. Be a
force for good. Eat an apple a day.

                   Cheers                   ML