Re: Always running at someone's bleeding heal.

In article <9605211705.AA04903@osci_lab2.me.ttu.edu> ,
    Jose Ortiz <jose@osci_lab2.me.ttu.edu>  writes:
> I'm not sure, is DUDLEY MOORE a commsumate pianist? I think I heard
> something about that. He may love to play Keith.

He is a pianist (remember in "10", he played several songs on the
piano), also a fairly decent comedian.  So a combination of musician
and comedian is a pretty good start to play Keith.  Actually I think
Keith and he (plus Peter Cook) may have been hanging around together
in the 60s.  As I recall from Dougal Butler's book (lost my copy at
some point, would love to pick up another one), Keith also enjoyed
hanging out with some of the Monty Python gang, Graham Chapman in
particular.  I once saw Graham on the lecture circuit and he had a
funny Moonie stories involving a bottle of gin and a ledge outside the
balcony of a hotel room...
						-- Rich
--
         Between stimulus and response is the will to choose.
  3D Paint Programmer / Fractal Freak           Rich Thomson