Punk Meets The Godfather

         I was thinking about the upcoming Hyde Park concert and was
trying to guess who some of the as yet unnamed guests will be.  I
think it would be very cool to have either Eddie Vedder or Bono do a
duet of Punk Meets The Godfather with Pete.  It would be a symbolic
passing of the torch to the younger generation of gifted musicians.
It is obvious that both Pearl Jam and U2 have been heavily influenced
by The Who and I think it would be a highlight of the show.  I would
also like to hear Eric Clapton play the solo in Love Reign O'er Me.