Re: is it censorship?

>I find it funny that all these people are claiming that I'm
>"censoring" them, when in fact all I'm asking them to do is kindly
>respect the charter of the list.  The bottom line is this:
>
>Is this a mailing list for discussing the who, or is it a chat list
>free-for-all?

Rich T.:

Please keep it on-topic for the list.  The volume of legitimate
material is high enough without having to wade through off-topic
posts.

If you are replying to the author of a message, consider whether or
not your reply is relevant to the whole list.  If not, just reply to
the author only and not to the entire list.  In particular, short
posts like "me too" and "thanks" are best sent to an individual and
not the entire list membership.

Your cooperation will make the list better for all of us.

If you don't like recieving such reminders, then simply keep the
material on-topic for the list, and you will never see another one.

                   Cheers                   ML