Who Listening Story...

Just thought I'd throw my nice little story in...

Yesterday (Friday), a large group of kids from my Poverty in America
class went to Port St. Vincent, a local shelter, to cook lunch for the
people who lived there. Originally we had two students with reasonably
sized cars scheduled to drive. However, when it was time to leave, Joey
was nowhere to be found! So all seven of us (plus a second trimester
fetus, care of Casey's womb) had to pile into a car that could
comfortably seat only four. I believe we broke at least three traffic
laws in the process. ANYWAYS! Certainly the most memorable part of this
whole trip, and possibly one of the more memorable events in my life,
was being packed into a car with six other people, all singing along
with "Won't Get Fooled Again" on the classic rock station. Too bad we
got to the shelter before the big scream...

                             -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com