Much A'Who about nothing...

>>Land Of The Lost...that was that Bermuda Triangle one, right?
>
>        Which one are you thinking about?  I'm talking 'bout "Marshall,
>Will, and Holly/On a routine expedition/The greatest earthquake/Ever
>known..."  Choppy stop-motion animation, Styrofoam dinosaurs, two guys that
>look like Mike Brady, remember?

Stacey:

Can't say that I've ever seen that one. There was some show with some
adults, a kid, and Roddy McDowell as Wiloway (which always reminded me of
the Queen song `39...wherein they sang: "To a new home we'll away."). I
don't really know; I've just seen the beginning on the SF channel.
Who the Hell is Mike Brady? I KNOW you're not talking about The Brady Bunch!
Besides, I think you got those lyrics distorted from: "Just sit right back
and you'll hear a tale..."

                   Cheers                   ML