No Who or Dr. Who content

Mark Leaman, Re:

>C`mon now!

        Wha ??!

>Land Of The Lost...that was that Bermuda Triangle one, right?

        Which one are you thinking about?  I'm talking 'bout "Marshall,
Will, and Holly/On a routine expedition/The greatest earthquake/Ever
known..."  Choppy stop-motion animation, Styrofoam dinosaurs, two guys that
look like Mike Brady, remember?

>Stacey, you've just revealed yourself as a Family Affair fan. You probably
>had a crush on Jody. That's why you liked Sigmund etc. Next you'll be
>telling me that you also liked HR Puffinstuf (or however you spell it).

        Wasn't Jody a ghost this kid had as a friend, and really freaked
her parents out?  Oh wait, I'm sorry, I'm thinking of the Amityville
Horror.

                                                                        Stacey