Cache Cache

        How do you play Cache Cache?  (Yeah I know. 1. Get a copy of Face
     Dances. 2.....)  I know it's a children's game, but how is it played?
     I thought of this while walking by a woman playing with children.
     They were pretending to climb ropes, and the woman said, "Now do you
     see any bears? No? keep climbing."  And how does this game fit into
     the meaning of the song (and what is the meaning of the song?)

     On another note, I only got one note from Rich T, but then I am new to
     the list; give me time.  But I digress.....