Re: No Subject2

JAGUAR1730@aol.com wrote:

> This might come off as a strange question, but why after playing Happy Jack
> does at least one member always yell out, something along the lines of "I Saw
> Ya!" I'm sure someone must know what it means.
>
> -jag

According to "Before I Get Old", (which JAE dissed bigtime in an online
chat), someone was playing hide and seek sort during recording. As the
band finished the take, Pete saw whoever it was, and called out " I saw
you"...

For some reason it seemed to have carried over..

That's what was in the book.............

Enough Who content for you, RT?