Re: Joe Jackson?? (no Who content)

At 05:30 PM 5/15/96 -0600, you wrote:

>Please keep it on-topic for the list.  The volume of legitimate
>material is high enough without having to wade through silly off-topic
>posts.
>
>In article <199605140205.WAA29841@darius.cris.com> , you wrote:
>> >Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 18:04:25
>> >To: Litgo@aol.com
>> >From: Scott Curtis <SJCurtis@pop3.cris.com>
>> >Subject: Re: Joe Jackson?? (no Who content)

>se
>he

>nd
>nd

>as
>of

>> >Alright.....That's it!!!! I've seen all my other favorite artists dissed
>> here(Mould, Joe Jackson, Jackson 5, Foreigner, etc.) but now you've gone too
>> far. C'mon people, the Archies simply defined pop culture in the late 60's
>> early 70's. I remember their concert in 73 when Scooby Doo did his Sinatra
>> tribute as an opener ( Now that's an opener!). All I can say is they rocked!
>> Veronica tossed her socks into the crowd. Guess who caught them. I still
>> keep them under my pillow. There's talk of a reunion by the way. Jughead is
>> out of rehab and looks great! Look for them on the next Power Rangers movie.
>> >
>> > Love and Carpet Tacks,
>> >
>> > Scott
>> >
>> Scott Curtis
>>
>--
>         Between stimulus and response is the will to choose.
>  -----------------------------------------------------------------
>  3D Paint Programmer / Fractal Freak           Rich Thomson
>  Parametric Technology Corporation             rthomson@ptc.com

Rich,

You seem to be bent on keeping posts with humor in them out of the content
of the list. You say you don't want to take the time to wade through the
silly, off-topic posts so that you can keep up with the legitimate ones.
However, you take the time to write me personally on four occasions. I can
only respond this way:

This magician calls a guy from the audience to help him with a trick. He
gives the guy an 8lb sledge hammer and tells him to hit him in the temple
with the sledge hammer. The magician lays his head down on a pillow and the
guy from the audience swings back the hammer and hits him right on the
temple. 10 years later the magician wakes up from a coma and says: "TA DA"!!

Love and Goldfish,

Scott
Scott Curtis