Re: Dr. Who and Mr. Townshend

>        Sigmund the Seamonster was cool!  Not as cool as The Land of the
>Lost, though.  There's another one for ya, Rich T!

Stacey:

C`mon now!
Land Of The Lost...that was that Bermuda Triangle one, right?
What about It's About Time? No one's mentioned that one yet. "It's about
time/It's about space/It's about two men in a crazy place..."
Time Tunnel. One of my favorites as a kid. Did you see the one where they
came back six months before the Tunnel was built and got arrested by
Government Security? My fav episode...
A nod to Shane for mentioning Space: 1999. So I must mention The Outer
Limits and Twilight Zone.
Stacey, you've just revealed yourself as a Family Affair fan. You probably
had a crush on Jody. That's why you liked Sigmund etc. Next you'll be
telling me that you also liked HR Puffinstuf (or however you spell it).

You know, Nick At Night should seriously consider hiring me. Who else
remembers My Mother The Car (starring Jerry Van Dyke)?

                   Cheers                   ML