Detroit Red Wings

Just thought I'd put that header in there to make everybody think I was off
topic. However, as I was watching the Red Wings in the Stanley Cup playoffs
tonight, during a stoppage in play they played "I Can't Explain" over the PA
system. Here in Glens Falls, the home of the AHL Adirondack Red Wings, we
get "I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover" during stoppages.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/