Re: Mr Censor

Litgo, re:

> I must be completely stupid, so could someone tell me how something about
Keith's cymbals is not who-related? Maybe Rich could deign to reply to these
'misguided' accusations.

Oh come on now! Were you discussing Keith or Keith's cymbals??? I can see his
point. (and it's not very big!) The cymbals by themselves have NOTHING to do
with The Who and therefore are deemed inappropriate! Aren't you ashamed of
yourself for posting that kinda crap? If you don't stop it, I'm going to put
up a post called, "Mr. Cymbal"! But then again... someone may get that all
confused with the guy that wrote "Mr. Bass Man" and we'll be ON topic
again...

I can see the bells and whistles (almost forgot the "h") going off now...

"Warning! Warning! It does not compute! Off Topic! Off Topic! Danger! Danger!
Will Robinson!"

Or, in the famous "Nomad" voice: "Ster-i-lize! Ster-i-lize!" (All biological
lifeforms, hMMM???) Darn carbon based units!

-WF