Re: Live Stuff

Lauren, re:

>As for the Young Vic shows, I doubt they would go back and release them, as
>based on the boot I have (Lifehouse Live), it's not all that strong.  It was
>really their first stab at the Lifehouse material.  While it's a nifty thing
>to own, they got much better on it as time wore on.  (Although I am partial
>to the "Gettin' In Tune" with Pete's guitar filling in for piano.)

Actually, the problem with the "Young Vic" boot (aka "Lifehouse Live") is the
poor mono mix and the slight speed variation (about 2% off). If you compare a
perfomance like "Boney Morony" off of the "Won't Get Fooled Again" CD single
to the boot version, it's like night and day. Unfortunately, John Astley
lowered the drum level, screwing up the mix for the boxed set... But, if your
first and only listen of the song was the boot, you might say, "bad
performance", not worth anything...

-WF