Long Live Rock lyrics

I lost the address of whoever asked for this, so I'll post it to the list
(not like there isn't any Who content, eh Rich?).  Forgive me if it's not
completely accurate, as it's from memory:

Down at the Astoria the scene was changing
Bingo and Rock were pushing out X-ratings
We were the first band to vomit in the bar
And find the distance to the stage too far
Meanwhile its gettin late at ten o'clock
Rock is dead, they say - long live rock

Long live rock (I need it every night)
Long live rock (c'mon and join the light)
Long live rock (be it dead or alive)

People walk in sideways pretending that they're leavin
We put on the makeup and work out all the lead ins
Jack is in the alley selling tickets made in Hong Kong
Promoter's in the pay box, wondering where the band's gone
Back in the pub the guv'ner stops the clock
Rock is dead, they say - long live rock

(chorus)

Landslide rocks are falling
Falling down around our very heads
We tried but you were yawning
Look again
Rock is dead,
Rock is dead,
Rock is dead

The place is really jumpin to the hiwatt amps
Til a twenty inch cymbal fell and cut the lamps
In the blackout they danced, rockin to the arcs
And as the doors fly open even the promoter smiles
Someone takes his pants off and the rafters knock