The "FanDemo" Project

Wow, I came up with this idea independently from whoever first posted this
possibility on the list.  I have been thinking about it quite often over
the past few weeks and thought that I'd wait to get it going (or just
getting involved) until some of the Quad/Hyde Park excitement
abated...you know, save it for a rainy day, etc.

Anyway, what I was going to propose to everyone on the list is this:
Let's pull together some comittment from those of us who record our
favorite Who covers in our own (home) studios and piece together a tape
with good liners, etc.  I was originally thinking that one or two of us
could do the collecting and production work (final) and then re-distribute
the final product back to the contributing musicians and interested
listers.

Unfortunately, I did not pick up on the previous post with this idea...who
was it?  Want to collaborate on this?  Let me know.  For a start, how
about this: all intersted home-demo makers e-mail me privately and state
whether you are interested in contributing and include all
suggestions/comments/pointers, etc.  OK, hope to hear from you...

Best,

John Brawley
(brawley@cbl.cees.edu)