Re: Dr. Who

Hiwatt, re:

>Gosh,I thought everybody knows the British TV series "Dr. Who". It's been
going on since the early '60's. Science Fiction fans love Dr. Who.
>However, even though they existed in the same space zone, I don't think our
favorite band took their name from "Dr. Who".

I consider myself a "science fiction fan", although there really isn't any
good "new" science fiction on TV these days. However, I found it difficult to
get into a show that seemed to broadcast in the back of a K-Mart parking lot,
using the junk they threw out as props...

-wf