RE: New Refreshments CD Sun Dec 7 14:28:19 PST 1997

Fuck off, Rich!  If you're not interested in the topic, don't click on it.
 Not too difficult to tell what the topic is (i.e. RE: New Refreshments
CD), is it!  Use your head.  For  most people it controls the clicker
finger.

BTW, this was sent to me personally and not to the list.  I'm sending it
to the list, I guess, just to piss Rich off!

Thanks for letting me vent.
----------
> From: Rich Thomson
> To: Anthony B. Wilson
> Subject: Re: New Refreshments CD
> Date: Wednesday, May 15, 1996 4:06 PM
>

> Please keep it on-topic for the list.  The volume of legitimate
> material is high enough without having to wade through silly off-topic
> posts.

> > wouldn't

> > > Anthony,
> > >
> > > Sorry to diss a local band!  Feel free to reciprocate by
disrespecting
> > any
> > > Jackson bands you happen to run across...
> > >
> > > John
> > >

> > No offense taken.  BTW, if you're interested in a great band from
Tempe,
> > check out the awesome Dead Hot Workshop.  Their CD is called "1001."
If